Inspired by the overwhelming success of its sister property, SALA Samui, SALA Phuket Resort and Spa is the newest addition to the SALA Resorts and Spas family. It was opening on 15 December 2007.
SALA Phuket will feature many key functional elements of SALA Samui; attractive pool villas, beautiful beach, trendy SALA Restaurant and Bar, warm and caring staff, 3 beachfront swimming pools, and lush tropical landscaping… plus the launch of the very first SALA Spa. Additionally, guests will appreciate the resort’s unique, attractive design, which was influenced by a historical Sino – Portuguese architectural style, indigenous only to Phuket, Thailand.
The resort is located on pristine Mai Khao Beach on Phuket’s northwest shoreline; SALA Phuket is just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and the famous Blue Canyon Golf Course, and only 15 minutes away from picturesque Phang Nga Bay.
ROOMS: 79 per table below:
|Master Bedroom (air)||Master Bathroom||2nd Bedroom||2nd Bathroom||Living Room||Balcony||Outdoor Space (including pool)||Dining & Pantry||TOTAL VILLA SPACE|
|Deluxe Balcony||16||30||18||X||X||X||15||X||X||63 sqm.|
|Garden Pool Villa||16||30||13||X||X||X||X||115||X||158sqm.|
|SALA Pool Villa||34||40||24||X||X||X||X||93||X||157sqm.|
|1BR Pool Villa Suite||7||28||24||X||X||15||X||147||X||214sqm.|
|1BR Duplex Pool Villa Suite||2||33||25||31||17||X||9||218||X||333sqm.|
|2BR Pool Villa Suite||3||25||29||25||29||33 (includes 3rd bathroom)||X||306||X||447sqm.|
|2BR Presidential Suite||1||40 (includes private living room)||32||40||30||35 (includes 3rd bathroom)||X||407 (includes kitchen sala)||35||619sqm.|
- Private swimming pools in all rooms (except the Deluxe Balcony rooms).
- Open-air outdoor bathrooms, all with outdoor showers and/or tubs and private gardens.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Private balcony and/or terrace.
- King size beds or twin beds plus large daybeds in all room types.
- 32’ Flat Screen LCD Television, with satellite/cable connection.
- DVD Player and Audio Sound System. (movie list is available at Front Desk)
- Sound System & iPod
- Complimentary laptops with wireless internet connections in the guest lounge
- Mini bar/Refrigerator
- In-room personal electronic safe.
- International direct dial telephone.
- Hair dryer.
- Laundry and dry cleaning service.
- Writing Desk.
- Private salas and/or sunbathing deck in all pool villas and suites.
- Bathrobes, slippers, and umbrella.
- Espresso / Coffee Machines and Tea Making Facilities.
- SALA Selections: choice of a variety of scents of bath soaps, shampoos and conditioners, and body lotions. Also several choices of coffee and tea flavors, mini-bar selections, and pillow’s styles.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE:
- SALA Beach Restaurant – An attractive open-air beachfront / poolside restaurant, featuring fresh seafood and a variety of international dishes, plus a diverse selection of traditional Thai favorites. Dine in the intimate covered dining room, on the romantic poolside terrace, or venture up to the exotic 2nd story “Rooftop!”
- Beach Bar – A hip, trendy beachfront bar, serving draft and bottled beers (domestic and international), cocktails, and wines from around the world.
- Lobby Bar – A perfect meeting place. Located near the reception desk – actually it IS the reception desk! – featuring specialty coffee drinks, cocktails, wine and beer.
- In-villa Dining – All items featured on the Restaurant menu are also available for room service.
SALA SPA: Exotic, mysterious, decadent….total indulgence awaits! 5 indoor treatment rooms and 3 beachfront massage stations. Facilities also include sauna and steam rooms, and the SALA GYM (cardio and strength machines + free weights).
RECREATION: 3 beachfront swimming pools, a 240sqm fun pool with bubble beds, a 30m long lap pool, and a 38sqm kid’s pool.
EXCURSIONS: A variety of sea, city, mountain, and jungle activities are available. Tours can be arranged that cater to all guests’ needs from snorkeling & diving to mountain biking or elephant trekking, and shopping and dining.
SALA SHOP: Handmade products, antiques, souvenirs and sundries.
LIBRARY: Located in the lobby, this serene area is ideal for reading, relaxing or simply resting.
WIRELESS INTERNET AND BUSINESS SERVICES: High speed internet access is available in every room and throughout the resort. Business services are available at Reception in the Lobby.
GUEST LOUNGE: A relaxing air-conditioned guest lounge, ideal for early arrivals and late departures is located just off the lobby in the Front Office building. Facilities include: flat screen cable TV / DVD player, reading materials and games, and complimentary coffee, soft drinks.~
333 Moo 3 Tel: 66-76-338 888, Fax: 66-76-338 889
Maikhao, Thalang email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phuket 83110, Thailand Website: www.salaphuket.com
19/F Thaniya Plaza Building, Zone A/3 Tel: 66-2-231-2588, Fax: 66-2-231-2589
52 Silom Road, Suriyawong, Bangrak email: email@example.com